Summer Days Are Here And So Are Water Restrictions!
WaterLogic is apprising you of the water restrictions as temperatures increase and reach triple digits.
Our team continues to monitor drought maps and weather stations across the United States to service our clients. We will keep you informed if restrictions are lifted or if they get any worse.
On June 21st, The City of Houston entered Stage One of Their Drought Contingency Plan for Water Conservation Measures.
This is voluntary for now but the schedule that is being recommended is as follows:
- Limit outdoor watering to twice a week between the hours of 7:00 PM and 5:00 AM with the following schedule
- Sundays and Thursdays for single-family residential customers with even-numbered street addresses
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for single-family residential customers with odd-numbered street addresses
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers
Water customers are also reminded to continue everyday efforts to prevent the loss of water:
- Check and repair water leaks
- Check sprinkler heads to make sure water is not spraying into the street or directly into a storm drain
Read the full article from The City of Houston by clicking here.
WaterLogic is committed to being the second set of eyes on your property. Having us as your water management company, can help you reduce the amount of water to efficiently irrigate your landscapes with or without water restrictions.
We use “just the right amount of water, at just the right time.”